There are many ways you can get involved and help us raise awareness of DV in LGBTIQ+ relationships and show LGBTIQ+ victims and survivors that they are seen, that they are supported and that they are believed.
- Download our resource kit.
- Add our banner to your facebook page.
- Use our facebook profile picture frame
- Print the social media poster (optional).
- Take a photo or video and post it to your socials.
- Tag @LGBTI.DV.Awareness.Day on Instagram and Facebook.
- Use the hashtag #ImHereForYou and include a messages of support for LGBTIQ+ victims and survivors of DV.
- Get your workplace involved or just be a part of it from the comfort of your own home!
#ImHereForYou if you need someone to talk to
#ImHereForYou to help stamp out domestic violence because everyone deserves a life free from violence and abuse.
#ImHereForYou to help bring awareness to domestic violence in LGBTI communities
#ImHereForYou to ensure that not one victim or survivor feels invisible
Writer and Broadcaster
Commissioner, Gender and Equality
Victoria State Government